- popularising legal standards adopted in the European Union on public procurement and concessions (including public-private partnerships) law and initiating and supporting measures to adapt Polish public procurement law to that of the European Union,
- promoting and implementing the principles of public procurement law,
- promoting professional ethics of persons carrying out tasks in the public procurement, concessions system,
- cooperating with national, international and foreign lawyers' organisations, especially associations acting in the areas of public procurement and concessions, and with organisations associating contracting authorities or economic operators, particularly chambers of commerce and industry,
- disseminating knowledge about regulations on public procurement and concessions in and outside Poland,
- conducting comparative and other studies, research and analyses regarding public procurement and concessions law,
- cooperating with legislators and other bodies and organisations in achieving the Association's aims.